Boult Audio, an Indian premium audio brand which is known for its out of the box designs and best in class audio technology for its price range, has introduced their new and improved offering ‘Curve’ in the wireless in ear category, priced at Rs.1592 including taxes. The product is available atwww.myntra.com/boult
The Boult CURVE is designed primarily to take your listening to the next level. A sturdy casing is encased under a simple yet elegant design. The neckband with the wireless technology makes it a perfect companion. The earphones are light weight and durable and have a battery life up to 8-10 hours for those long active sessions. Built for portability and ease of use, for mobile activities. The drivers are powered by deep bass and rich sound for clear output. The wearer has complete control over his music and calls from the in-line controls that can be used for answering, hanging up and adjusting volume, play/pause. The CURVE makes the end user satisfied with the hands free service for play/pause and volume control. The Curve is compatible with all operating systems, Bluetooth, iOS, Android, Blackberry and others. The magnetic drivers stick together when idle and are a great fashion statement. Bluetooth comes with audio decode technology that maintains best audio transmission.
Features of Boult Curve Neckband –
- Incredibly Detailed High definition Audio
- Around the neck band covered with sweat proof protein leather.
- Lightweight, Comfortable, Durable & Strong.
- Deep Bass, Crystal Clear Low and High
- Robust Casing so that you don’t have to worry about wear and tear
- Built in microphone to ensure easier communication.
- Easy-to-use in house controls buttons to accept calls and play, pause or skip music tracks.
- Noise isolation & cancellation.
- CSR Chipset & Latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Curve session companion, with a session time of 1-2 hours
- Quick charge support