The Indian youth demands more than just functionality from smartphones. Millennials are increasingly looking for a seamless design, ground-breaking innovation along with value for money. Understanding these demands, Coolpad, a leading global smartphone brand established by Yulong group has launched the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus.
The smartphone that runs on an MT6761(Helio A22), Quad Core 2.0 GHz Clock Speed coupled with 3 GB RAM, and a stunning 5.7” Dewdrop screen, is being launched in the Indian market at an unbelievably competitive price range. Designed keeping in mind the millennials, Coolpad’s Cool 3 Plus will be available in two young and bold colors including Ocean Blue and Cherry Black. Cool 3 Plus will be available in two storage variants, i.e 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage, and 3GB RAM/32GB storage. Priced at INR 5,999/- and INR 6,499/-, respectively, the smartphone will be available for booking on Amazon.in starting 2nd July.
Speaking on the new launch, Coolpad India CEO, Fisher Yuan said, “We are thrilled to launch the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus which will transform the definition of budget smartphones in the country. While designing the smartphone, we have kept in mind the needs of young millennials who look for products that exceed their expectations. The Indian smartphone industry is at a cusp of innovation and with the launch of our latest product, we aim to provide Indian customers with the best of technology and upgrade the smartphone era. To further this, we will soon be launching 5G-ready smartphones in India with 800+ patents under its name.
We are confident that the smartphone will appeal to the Indian masses and help Coolpad achieve its overarching goal to become the most loved smartphone brand and hit the 3 million smartphones mark by the end of FY 2019.”
Commenting on the marketing strategy for the smartphone, Pankaj Updahyay, Online Business Head, Coolpad India, said, “The Coolpad Cool 3 Plus is set to be a gamechanger in the Indian budget smartphone market. Therefore, it is essential for us to make the phone accessible to each and every one. Launching the phone through India’s leading online shopping destination, Amazon.in, will give us exponentially enhanced visibility. The Cool 3 Plus will be available on Amazon India from 2nd July and we believe that the sales will skyrocket on the back of the website’s vast reach and customer base along with our hard-to-miss prices.”
The young and innovative brand, Coolpad has already established its presence in online as well as offline Indian market with a wide range of smartphones under Coolpad Cool, Coolpad Mega and Coolpad Note series. With the launch of the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus, it will further underline its presence as a brand that holds innovation at its core and is consistently experimenting with technology to offer a premium range of smartphones to its customers. As Coolpad’s vision is aligned with that of Make In India, 100% manufacturing of the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus will be carried out in India.
The Coolpad Cool 3 Plus is a multitasker that delivers a performance like no other in its price bracket. What really makes the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus stand out of the crowd is the fact that it offers truly premium features such as its 5.7” Dewdrop screen at a highly competitive price range. At 8.2mm thickness, it is extremely lightweight and portable. Further, its advanced fingerprint sensor offers 12% faster unlocking for people who are on the go. Finally, the phone comes with USB OTG (On-The-Go) which can allow tech-savvy users to connect their device with a keyboard, card reader, U-disk and more.
Enhancing the convenience delivered by the smartphone, the brand has inculcated high-performing auxiliary features including 5.0 Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, gravity sensor, light sensor and proximity sensor.
Coolpad Cool 3 Plus launched through a grand event on June 26, 2019, at New Delhi. The launch event witnessed the presence of Coolpad’s leadership team and featured a demo zone for guests to experience the product.
- Born in 2003, Coolpad is a young, innovative leading global smartphone brand that leverages its competitive advantages of R&D and manufacturing to advance in all walks of life.
- Its parent company Yulong Coolpad was established in 1993 in Shenzhen, China. The company is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2004 (code: 2369).
- Coolpad’s sales revenue grew at a compound annual rate of 67%. With over 13,000 patents in the field of innovative technology including “Dual-mode and Dual-standby Technology”, Coolpad has also been awarded the top science and technology award in China.
- TrendForce ranked Coolpad as the 6th largest global smartphone OEM during the 2nd quarter of 2013, beating out stiff competition like LG and Nokia and also being listed in China’s Fortune 500 for the first time ever.
What you need to know about Coolpad :
- First to Introduce the most affordable fingerprint enabled smartphone in India
- Launched the world’s first CDMA/GSM dual-mode, dual-standby smartphone
- Consumer oriented R&D is our top priority
- One of the companies who invested in R&D for 5G developments in the earlier 2017
- Coolpad has more than 800+ patents under the name of 5G
- 400+ service centers across India.