Elephant figurines in Vastu Shastra and Feng-Shui
You must have heard a lot about Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui. Well, many of them tend to get confused between the two and believe them both to be the same thing. But in reality, they are both different, and you can attain benefits by following both.
You can use the principles of Vastu if you are building the home from scratch, while Feng-Shui can be utilized at home at any time. If you love the elephant figurines, you can use them in both Feng-Shui and Vastu Shastra. After all, elephants are respected symbols in different cultures.
In Native Asia and Africa, these creatures stand at the same level as mythical creatures such as phoenixes and dragons. So, keeping the figurines in the house is auspicious.
In Hinduism and Buddhism, the elephant statue is associated with Lord Ganesha and Gautam Buddha since they can remove any difficulties and obstacles in your life. In case you want to know more about some tips and uses of these figurines in Vastu as well as Feng-Shui, you can read further and learn about them.
Tips for elephant statue in Vastu Shastra
Coming to the tips of placement, placing elephant statues in the right direction can bring protection, happiness, and good luck. To know more, read further and learn these tips.
- Red and silver elephant statue: You can ensure that it brings respect, fame, and prosperity when you place a red elephant statue. So, if you want personal fame and success, you can keep this figurine in the south direction. Well, if you want luck to give you wealth and luxury, you can keep a silver figurine at your home or workplace. But make sure that you have covered it in red cloth and placed it in a safe.
- Elephant statue at the workplace: When you use the symbol of the elephant properly, you can ensure professional growth and success. After all, elephants signify wisdom, vigor, and leadership. You can position the elephant statue at the entrance so that you will attain success.
- To protect you and your business from any negative energy, you must keep the statues in the front doors. The direction while placing this figurine must be north. Additionally, placing it on your work desk will give you the wisdom to enhance your skills and mental strength. But make sure that you don’t keep the figurine across the door or window.
- The figurine for your spouse: If you desire to strengthen the bond between you and your spouse, you can place the statue in the bedroom. You can ensure that it will restore your bond and solve any infertility issues. Moreover, couples who want to be parents will be filled with positive energy.
Tips for elephant statue in Feng-Shui
You can create the space for positive energy in your house with the help of Feng-Shui. So, read below some tips that can help you position the figurine for good luck.
- Protection at the entrance: In the past, elephants were trained for war and to protect households. At present, elephant figurines are symbolized to protect the homes. So, you can place the statues at the entrance. But make sure their face is positioned downwards. Well, you can either place them in the interiors or exteriors of your house.
- Good fortune: Having an elephant statue at home will certainly bring good fortune and luck. You can either place it in the entry door for positive energy or near the desk for luck in your career.
- Abundance: The Hindu goddess of abundance called Lakshmi is often described as having four elements. Well, the figurines are a powerful image of royalty and prosperity. In addition to this, elephants can bring abundant harvest since they are connected to rain clouds.
Read More human resource software
Most Active Authors
Theinspirespy is an online platform that publishes news and insights on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, technology and more. A platform for sharing favorite things and knowledge with the world. It’s all about bringing a Spy in you and choosing the right things”