If you’re planning to visit India in 2024 to see its beautiful hill stations, with green hills, lovely waterfalls, and peaceful lakes, you’ll need the right visa. For most trips, a Tourist visa works great. But if you need to travel quickly, like in an emergency, you can also apply for an emergency visa to India. This way, you can get to India without any hassle and start enjoying the gorgeous sights.
From beautiful lush green hills to impressive waterfalls to lovely lakes, India is a blend of architectural gems, and India’s hill stations have all of them. This beautiful country has many beautiful hill stations, which will be a must-visit in 2024. If you are not from India and want to visit India to explore beautiful hill stations, then you should choose a Tourist visa to India.
At these hill stations, you will not only enjoy a cool climate but can soak the nature of beauty in your eyes as well.
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh: Manali is the perfect destination for adventure and nature lovers. Deep, Dense valleys, Beautiful waterfalls, and natural beauty can easily attract any tourist. This beautiful hill station is home to many authentic and old temples, which are the main attractions among foreign travellers. You can explore authentic food and snacks at cosy cafes and small eating joints in Manali.
- Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh: You can count Dharamshala among the top tourist places in Himachal Pradesh. Many foreign travellers want to visit this place because of its many monasteries. If you are a foreign traveller, then you need to apply for a travel visa to India to explore such places.
- Mcleod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh: McleodGanj is famous for the abode of the 14th Dalai Lama. In Mcleod Ganj, you will experience the amalgamation of British and Tibetan cultures. If you are looking for peace, enjoy nature, and want to explore your inner you, there are many meditation centers from which you can choose.
- Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh: Dalhousie is known for beautiful snow-capped mountains, landscapes, and waterfalls. You will love the beautiful Victorian-era architecture in Dalhousie. If you want to go deeper and enjoy scenic beauty, you must visit Khajjiar, which is 20 km from Dalhousie.
- Shillong, Meghalaya: Shillong is the best hill station where you can beat this summer heat and relax in the lap of beautiful mountains. Beautiful crystal clear lakes, gentle pine trees, and clear lakes can easily attract any tourist. Shillong is considered one of the cleanest cities in India, especially a hill station.
- Mussoorie, Uttrakhand: Mussoorie is located 34 km from Dehradun. This hill station is also famous among foreign travellers because of its natural beauty and pleasant climate. You can enjoy the colonial past of Dehradun with beautiful churches and hotels.
- Auli, Uttrakhand: Auli is located at a height of 2909 m above sea level. This is one of the popular skiing destinations in India. For adventure enthusiasts, this is the perfect place. You can enjoy some of the highest Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi, Dunagiri, and Kamet from Auli.
- Nainital, Uttrakhand: Nainital is situated at 2084 m above sea level. In north India, Nainital is one of the most popular hill stations with pleasant weather and a peaceful environment. You can spend time in this beautiful nature with your family and friends. This is the perfect place for those who want to spend some time in peace.
- Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir: Srinagar is popularly known as paradise on Earth, and undoubtedly, this is one of the most popular hill stations in India. This beautiful hill station is situated in the heart of Kashmir Valley. You can treat your eyes and soul with the mesmerizing view of Kashmir valley.
- Leh- Ladhak: Leh Ladhak is known for Beautiful landscapes, tons of adventure activities, cosy cafes, etc.. This is one of the most unique and exciting places in India. This hill station features the highest motorable road in the world as well.
So what are you waiting for? The above hill stations will surely soothe your soul, and you will get relief from the scorching heat.