Fujifilm India Raises the Curtain on the elite X-H1, the most awaited high-performance camera in the X Series Range today at Pullman Hotel, Aerocity.
The newly launched X-H1, the highest performance mirrorless digital camera in the X Series known for its superior image quality created by Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology.The X-H1, with a newly-designed robust and durable body, incorporates a range of extremely useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers and videographers.
The camera is also compatible with a range of other interchangeable lenses which are scheduled for release later this year. These include the MKX18-55mmT2.9 and MKX50-135mmT2.9 professional cinema lenses incorporating the X mount which are scheduled for release in May 2018. The new camera and lens combinations will provide outstanding image production and will be ideal for shooting a moving subject in sports photography.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Haruto Iwata, Managing Director, Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Professional photography in India is gaining momentum and we see immense potential in this market. The Wedding, Advertising, Broadcast and Digital mediums are evolving at a fast pace in India due to which there is a huge demand for superior image quality. With X-H1 we are offering a level of imaging performance that is simply unmatched by any camera ever created. The X-H1 will certainly mark a milestone for us in India, as we believe this is a camera that certainly exceeds professional expectations.’’
1. 5.5 stops (*1) in-body image stabilization (IBIS), a new feature expanding the high-quality photographic range of the X Series.
- The first internal in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system to feature in an X Series camera, harnesses three axial accelerometers, three axial Gyro sensors, and a specially developed dual-processor.
- When unified with compensating mechanisms, results in uncompromising image quality and precision with performance as described below.
(1) 5-axis image stabilization is possible with all XF and XC lenses.
(2) Up to a maximum of 5.5 stops image stabilization, is possible when the camera is used with all XF lenses that do not include optical image stabilization technology.
2. Highly robust, durable body and easy operability results in comfortable shooting across a wide range of environments.
- FUJIFILM has also modified the structure for attaching the mount, resulting in a more compact size and lighter weight body that maintains high precision and strong resistance to impact shock torsion and other sources of deformation.
- The viewfinder is a high-magnification, high-precision electronic viewfinder. The magnification ratio of 0.75 times and the 3.69 million resolution leads the class for mirrorless cameras. The viewfinder display is extraordinarily smooth, with a display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and a frame rate of 100 frames per second, allowing the photographer to instantly confirm the movement of the subject and position of the focus with great precision.
- Improved operability with a total of 19 modifications based on feedback from professional photographers.
3.The first flicker reduction mode on an X Series camera and improved AF algorithms enhance shooting toughness.
- Flicker reduction modes are essential for indoor sport photography, and the X-H1 achieves this using a mirrorless camera, allowing for stable exposure during burst shots even under fluorescent and mercury lighting.
4.Comprehensive range of video features to support movie production requirements
- The X-H1 is the first camera in the X Series to include ETERNA, a new film simulation ideal for shooting movies. This mode simulates cinematic film, creating understated colors and rich shadow tones, greatly enhancing creative freedom during post-processing.
- The camera’s video image quality has been improved through the new ability to record a high bit rate of 200 Mbps.
- The camera includes a total of 20 functional and performance improvements including the 1080/120P high-speed video mode (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed slow motion) for recording spectacular slow-motion footage, F-log*4 SD card recording which aids smooth workflow, a DCI 4K shooting mode (4096×2160), a 400% dynamic range setting (approximately 12 stops), 200 Mbps high bit rate recording, a high-sound quality internal microphone (24 bit/48 kHz) and verbal time codes.
5. Separate accessories
- Vertical power boost grip VPB-XH1 *Exclusive for the X-H1
- Controls include the shutter-release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-ON button, command dial, Q button, and Fn button, providing the same easy operation when using the camera in both the vertical and horizontal positions.
- The VPB-XH1 is equipped with a headphone socket, allowing the operator to monitor sound while recording video.
- The grip also includes recharging capability. The included AC adapter (AC-9VS) can be used to recharge two batteries simultaneously over approximately 2 hours.
Fujifilm established in 1934 has believed in Innovation and creation of new values through leading edge and proprietary technologies. FUJIFILM India as a firm believer in sophistication continues to work hard to provide the Indian consumer the best products and services.