Building on its impressive success story, itel, one of the leading mobile brands in India has changed gears and introduced its latest range of smartphones that will address the needs of the entry segment smartphone users; designed specifically for the Indian consumers to offer a fuller smartphone experience. The new range of smartphones offer an immersive viewing experience as they come equipped with features designed to keep pace with an individual’s digital lifestyle needs. S42 and A44 will be available across key markets from 20th March, 2018 at price point of INR 8,499 and INR 5,799 respectively, and A44 Pro will hit the market around mid-April.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Marco Ma, MD, TRANSSION India said, “For us, India is one of the top priority markets and we are glad with the response that we’ve received in India so far. Further building up on brand’s global success story, itel in a very short span of time has become one of the leading brands in India. itel has emerged as the second largest player in the overall mobile phone market in India by capturing 9 percent market share for the year 2017, registering an exponential growth of 217% year-on-year as per industry report. The reason behind itel’s continued success in the Indian market is its dynamic expansion strategy that focusses on meeting existing market requirements through its value plus proposition.”
The full screen display selfie phone S42- A perfect blend of superior hardware and software configurations
The premium looking itel S42 comes equipped with 5.65-inch display and 18:9 HD+ resolution ultra-thin bezel design, a perfect eye catcher. The device is designed to provide a full screen display experience, thereby making it a perfect entertainment partner.
The itel S42 delivers best-in-class performance across parameters. The smartphone comes equipped with dual flash 13 MP PDAF rear & 13 MP front camera, supported by f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens and clubbed with 120-degree wide selfie angle and the bokeh beauty mode, the itel S42 is the perfect selfie companion that allows the user to click crisper and brighter images even in low light.
itel’s flagship smartphone, S42 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with quad-core 1.4Ghz processor and latest AndroidTM Oreo™ operating system which offers smooth and seamless performance and further enables the users to multitask between various applications. Its sleek and sturdy design houses a 3GB RAM to smoothly run complicated applications and internal memory of 16GBwhich is expandable up to 128 GB.
- The S42’s ultra-fast fingerprint sensor enables the users to do much more than unlocking the smartphone, supports activities like taking pictures, answering and recordings calls, controls the alarm, as well as enables fast access to applications. It also boasts of an innovative face unlock feature, which makes the phone secure.
- The S42 is packed with dedicated dual-SIM capabilities and connectivity options like- 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The 3000mAh Li-Polymer battery allows the device to run for up to 16 days on standby.
A44 & A44 Pro: Packed to the brim with umpteen features
- Experience the full with beautifully designed A44 & A44 Pro targeted towards the first time smartphone users and upgraders. Designed to offer fuller experience to the consumers, A44 & A44 Pro have it all.
- With compact design and sleeker 5.45-inch full screen display with 18:9 ultra-thin bezels, both the smartphones effortlessly fit into users’ palm, allowing easy functionality. Running on Android 7.0TM Nougat, the smartphones are powered by MT6737M 64 bit quad-core processor for seamless multi-tasking functionality.
- The phones come equipped with multi-functional fingerprint sensor technology that allow users to do much more than just unlocking. Both, A44 & A44 Pro also come equipped with smart key to enable Bike mode function.
Product Specification Sheet:
Specifications Itel A44 Itel S42
OS AndroidTM 7.0 AndroidTM 8.0
Processor 64 bit quad-core processor Snapdragon 425, 64bit QC, 1.4 GHz
Graphic Processor Mali-T860 MP1 400MHz Adreno 308 600MHz
Dimensions 148×70.5×8.2mm 153×73.55×8.25mm
Screen Size 13.84cm (5.45-inch) full screen 14.34cm (5.65-inch) full screen
Resolution & Pixel 480×960 pixels; FWVGA+ IPS Full Lamination Display with 196 ppi 720×1440 pixels; HD+ IPS 2.5D Full Lamination Display with 285 ppi
Camera Front- 5.0MP AF with flash
Rear- 5.0MP FF with flash Front- 13.0MP PDAF with dual LED flash
Rear- 13.0MP FF with dual soft flash
RAM/ ROM 1GB/ 8GB, expandable up to 32GB 3GB/ 16 GB, expandable up to 128GB
Multiple SIM cards 2 slots(Dual standby) 2 slots(dual standby)- Nano slot
Battery 2400mAh Li-ion, with up to 240hrs standby 3000mAh Li-Polymer, with up to 400hrs standby
Others Feature Multi-feature fingerprint sensor, Bike Mode, Smart Key Ultra-fast fingerprint sensor, face unlock
Colour Availability Champagne (Black TP), Rose gold (White TP) & Red (Black TP) Black, Champagne
Price INR 5,799 INR 8,499
Sensors Fingerprint, G/P/L Sensor Fingerprint, G/P/L Sensor
Launched by its parent company, TRANSSION Group, itel focuses on delivering value plus mobile devices. The brand forayed into the Indian market in April 2016 and has established its leadership position by bringing in unique product portfolio backed by strong service proposition. itel has recently emerged as the second largest player in the overall mobile phone market in India by capturing 9 percent market share for the year 2017, registering an exponential growth of 217% year-on-year as per Q4 2017 CMR report. Its product portfolio comprises 13 smartphones and 19 feature phones. itel also maintains strong distribution channel and after-sales presence PAN-India with more than 950 service touch points and its exclusive service brand, Carlcare recently launched in India.
Most Active Authors
Theinspirespy is an online platform that publishes news and insights on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, technology and more. A platform for sharing favorite things and knowledge with the world. It’s all about bringing a Spy in you and choosing the right things”