“When in doubt ,Wear Red”. Red is the color of love. Red color enhances one’s beauty. Recently, Grand Masti fame actress Kainaat Arora wore Chic & Lace red bodycon dress designed by Ashima Sharma for a magazine shoot and She looked flawless.
ASHIMA S COUTURE recently launched bodycon collection for monsoon. Among them was Chic & Lace Red Bodycon gown and it was recently donned by Actress Kainaat Arora for a magazine shoot. The Chic & Lace collection of Bodycon gowns by Ashima S Couture is all about comfort & elegance. The brand has always stood for its latest trend in fashion & has come up with a unique concept of party gowns that fit like a second skin. The gowns feature breathable fabric with blends of lycra to give a fit to die for, and the major highlights are styling factors like addition of laces, back knots & bodycon fit which give a stunning hourglass look to the outfit.
The Actress Kainaat Arora looked ravishing as ever in her Ashima S Couture’s Chic & lace Red Bodycon gown. She said – “I just love this Red Outfit & the whole concept of this”.
ABOUT ASHIMA S SHARMA –
- Ashima Sharma has been painting and sketching portraits since the age of 7. The interest in arts led her to the next step as a ‘Fashion Designer’ hence she pursued courses in Fashion design from FIDM, Los Angeles.
- She masters in the fields of Pret and Couture wear and launched the brands ASHIMA S COUTURE, as an artist she has worked for many international art galleries & international brands as well. Writing has been one major passions and has achieved a distinct cynical style in writing poems, articles, scripts etc. Her interest in writings led her to start an online website with the name THE ASHY MIND SOUL which generally focuses on motivational articles, her interests in writing scripts led her to become the member of SCREEN WRITER’S ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- She is a healer/Spiritualist and has keen interest in the occult sciences such as astrology, numerology etc which also encompasses in her designs & arts.
- A music enthusiast by nature she and can play piano and the native Indian instrument ‘harmonium’ with ease. Since her very young days she has been accomplishing herself in all the above mentioned credentials with awards piling in since childhood.
- She has been working on international level which has contributed to various styles in her designs, paintings and literary works. Her work profile has got her in close association with celebs & well known brands from time to time.