India Runway Week
Ashima S Couture presented it’s Misty Monochrome Hues Collection at tenth season of India Runway Week at The DLF Place Saket, New Delhi.
It’s the country’s third largest fashion event commenced with high spirit in the capital recently and put up a spectacular display of the hottest trends by the renowned and newgen designers. Ashima Sharma, a newgen fashion designer also lend a hand and showcased her designs.
Indian film actress Mannara Chopra walked the ramp for Designer Ashima. She dedicated this collection to all the empowered women who have walked against the odds. . She graced the runway so effortlessly and seized the show. Her elegant walk added glitter to the show and made it more colourful.
Mannara Chopra said – “Ashima Sharma has very exciting and beautiful collection which is perfectly fit for summers. White and black color has it’s own grace and gives calm and wild look respectively. Whites are best suited for morning and noon whereas black gives a party feel. Today, I am wearing the black dress which gives a feel confidence, designed by Ashima Sharma. I loved her collection and concepts which gives gives a complete vibe of Delhi”.
Ashima Sharma and India Runway Week
Designer Ashima Sharma, a new gen designer showcased her collection Misty monochrome Hues which is enamored with sass & elegance of a modern day woman who believes that sky is the limit for the one who wants to achieve big, it’s a trend to stay and has attempted to present with varied applications of the concept, with monochrome fashion there is never a style mundane day.
She aim to curate a collection that goes well with every mood, also with the fashion aspect. She tried to combine the body confidence stating that today’s women can do anything with full confidence & can be carefree. With the chic monochromes in the collection it also have a figurative reference to the blacks, whites & monotone hues which give a metaphor to the odds & evens faced by the women in our society despite which they emerge as world leaders in their respective fields.
Also Read – Bibi Russell India Runway Week, Handloom fabric
About Ashima Sharma
- Ashima Sharma had keen interest in painting and sketching portraits since the age of 7. This interests in arts led her to the next step as the ‘Fashion Designer’. She completed the courses in Fashion design from FIDM, Los Angeles and she masters in the fields of Pret and Couture wear and launched the brand ASHIMA S COUTURE. She has worked for many international art galleries & international brands as well.
- Writing has been one major passion for her and she has achieved a distinct cynical style in writing poems, articles, scripts etc. Her interest in writings led her to start an online website with the name THE ASHY MIND SOUL which generally focuses on motivational articles, her interest in writing scripts led her to become the member of SCREEN WRITER’S ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- She is a healer/Spiritualist and has keen interest in the occult sciences such as astrology, numerology etc which also encompasses in her designs & arts. A music enthusiast by nature , she can play piano and the native Indian instrument ‘harmonium’ with ease.
- Since her young days she has been accomplishing herself in all the above mentioned credentials with awards piling in childhood.
- She has also been working at international level which has contributed to various styles in her designs, paintings and literary works. Her work profile has got her in close association with celebs & well known brands from time to time.
WE WISH HER ALL THE SUCCESS AND HARD WORK IN FUTURE.