Meizu, driving Chinese Smartphone mark today reported the dispatch of highly anticipated m3s cell phone in the Indian market, which will be sold solely through Snapdeal. This new item has been sensibly estimated making it appropriate for the youthful experts. Through this cell phone, They means to catch all you’re energizing minutes – anyplace, at whatever time. Its m3s is completely metal body giving it an entire tasteful look taking into account today’s cell phone clients needs. Not just that, to energize its clients promote, the m3s is accessible in three hues Gray, Silver and Gold.
- The Meizu m3s features the latest Flyme 5 based on Android 5.1
- . The upgraded OS encapsulates an intuitive and simple system app layout, supported by a smooth and exquisite transition animation.
- The new handset comes in two variant as :
- 2 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM priced at Rs. 7999.
- 3 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM priced at Rs. 9299.
- m3s comprises a powerful 3020 mAh battery along with various other mesmerising features like Gravity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Capacitive touch screen, 24GHz dual band WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, Digital compass and many more, which makes it a must have device for any technology enthusiast.
Commenting on the launch of m3s, Meizu India PR Manager said, “m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans”.
Meizu had launched its flagship model M3note in India during May this year, and the kind of response it has received was beyond company’s expectations. Taking inspirations from that, the company has launched M3s in India right before Diwali adding more joy to the festive season.
Check it out free pedigree sample
Meizu established in 2003 and headquartered in Zhuhai, China, They expanded into the smartphone market in 2008 and has been committed to developing high-end smartphones ever since. Based on the business philosophy and commitment to pursuing perfection, Meizu remains focused on developing innovative and user-friendly smartphones which are characterized by state-of-the-art craftsmanship, powerful specifications and an attractive price. Meizu had launched a new sub-brand in 2014 m series. A value for money brand, M series is dedicated for young people. Also known as “Quality for young”, Meizu Smartphones had sold out more than 20 million units in 2015 – a really big achievement for Meizu in 2015. What’s more, Meizu has more than 4000 employees and 2000+ exclusive stores & 10000+ chain stores, Meizu has built a global presence in Hong Kong, India, EU, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Thailand, Indonesia etc. For more information, please visit Here