Riding gear has become a fashion statement, in addition to providing protection in challenging weather conditions. The accessories and merchandise facilitate the rides while also dressing up the free spirit in the right colors that exuberates confidence enhancing the experience of riding as the whole. Royal Enfield believes in making riding an affair for all season and with more than 100 years of making motorcycles, Royal Enfield is completely attuned to their customer’s need! Striking the right mix of functionality and style and undergoing rigorous tests and trials, the Royal Enfield Khardungla 4 season jacket is ideal for daily use, the adventure of a lifetime; and everything else in between. It comes with modern safety and comfort features, exceeding the regulated safety standards. Additionally, the jacket is customized to fit the consumer demands and improve it for the modern day.
Khardungla 4 Riding Jacket:
Royal Enfield’s most technical jacket, the Khardungla is an all-weather jacket, highly adaptable to any changes in the weather. Thanks to its versatility, it is designed specifically to protect a motorcyclist’s body even the most difficult terrain with ease.
Royal Enfield Khardungla 4 Season Jacket Features –
- Outer Shell: Abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
- Impact Zones: PWR Wax 500D (with reinforced 500D Cordura) at shoulders and elbows. It is made from 100% high performance Polyamide yarns. The PWR Wax 500D fabric has a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability
- Impact Protection: CE Level 1 protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Back: EVA foam back protector provided
- Increased Visibility: Laminated reflective panels at chest, shoulders and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
Pricing of Royal Enfield Khardungla 4 Season Jacket –
The pricing of Royal Enfield Khardungla 4 Season Jacket is 14,000 INR and is available across all the offline and online store and on RE’s websit – https://store.royalenfield.com/ and at Stores: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Pune along with few leading Ecommerce websites – Flipkart, Myntra