Yahoo launched its Yahoo Mail Go App in June this year which is small in size but big in features. Optimized for the new Android Go devices, Yahoo Mail Go app has the same speed and reliability and is lighter on your data.
The Yahoo Mail Go app delivers the stunning features which are currently enjoyed by the Android app users, while keeping the RAM usage on devices below 50MB and the install size below 10MB. So basically, retaining all the core Android mail features, the app allows its Go users to not miss out on anything,.
Other Android Go apps available in the market, include Maps Go, YouTube Go, Google Go, Gmail Go, Files Go and Assistant Go, among others, for the users.
Key Features of Yahoo Mail Go App –
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT – works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR SWIPES – choose various actions such as delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY – Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not a company or a group newsletter.
- QUICKLY SEARCH – search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE – make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-made email designs from Paperless Post.
- CHOOSE A THEME – select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS – easily add photos, videos and documents to an email, all in one go.
- NEVER DELETE AN EMAIL – keep all of your emails with 1,000 GB of free cloud space.
- DITCH PASSWORDS – enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign-in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX – easily access and send photos and documents that you’ve stored in the cloud.